Eric Johnson
On Wednesday, I went with So to hear Eric Johnson live at Shibuya! The gig lasted just under 2 hours, and for the most part I stood there, in awe. Mesmerised. I watched his technique. I absorbed his sound. The great thing about live performances is that you feel the music with all your senses, not just your ears. Right after the performance, neither of us said very much. Nothing could have expressed our astonishment; anything we said would have simply devalued the performance.
So has put up one of Eric's songs on his blog (in case you might want to try his music).
So has put up one of Eric's songs on his blog (in case you might want to try his music).

1 Comments:
apparently he's not that into gigs - being a perfectionist perhaps? - so it was good to catch him while he's still young(ish)
By
Shunsaku Horiuchi, at 1:54 am
Post a Comment
<< Home