a minute

Monday, October 31, 2005

motor show!

I went to the premiere of the 39th Tokyo Motor Show on the 22nd, and came back with almost three dozen brochures of luxury cars, concept cars, navigation systems and more – cars I'll be driving in the near future, obviously! Although I'll never own them in reality, I now have a few more cars in my wish-list. More realistically though, I now have a few car-navigation systems and extras in mind (e.g. a device which overrides the annoying safety feature which prevents you from setting destinations whilst moving. Fair enough, for good reasons, but the passenger seat's denied the pleasure also!).

I was impressed to find top names associated with the designing of the stalls. All were stylish and conceptual, a real treat for the eyes, but personally, I thought Nissan's stall stood out amongst the rest. It was stylish, dynamic and spacious, but above all - although I think I'm too biased towards music when I should be focusing on cars (! - reason? cuz I don't know much about cars!) – Nissan's stall had the best acoustics.

The stall was circular in shape and with its pillars and supports, reminded me of how Stone Hedge must have looked like new. So imagine Stonehedge. Now imagine a central stage in the centre boasting the newest Nissan Skyline remodel, and then imagine speakers placed along the first floor echoing downwards uniformly. And finally, imagine flat screens on the first floor, facing the inside, rotating around along the circle. Dynamic, spacious, and acoustics.

webpage

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home