Hot Springs
Dec 17th - trip to Kinugawa-onsen [鬼怒川温泉] with my old university classmates. The last trip I've been on was quite a while ago, so I had high hopes for this one. And Yuka put in a lot of effort indeed to make it a great trip, well above my expectations.
What did Kinugawa offer? Well, first I must mention the hot springs. There were plenty of these to keep the curious and never satisfying human mind busy – over the two days I bathed enough that I was only a step away from becoming a steamed dumpling! This is one of the few I visited.

(p.s. at one stage, there were ~20 fully grown men in this. Imagine the proximity! >_<)
Next the monkey show. Let me make a few points clear: baby monkeys are cute. Baby monkeys look like human babies with lots more hair. And monkeys are real clever.
What did Kinugawa offer? Well, first I must mention the hot springs. There were plenty of these to keep the curious and never satisfying human mind busy – over the two days I bathed enough that I was only a step away from becoming a steamed dumpling! This is one of the few I visited.

(p.s. at one stage, there were ~20 fully grown men in this. Imagine the proximity! >_<)
Next the monkey show. Let me make a few points clear: baby monkeys are cute. Baby monkeys look like human babies with lots more hair. And monkeys are real clever.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home